Vonpri Magnetic Bluetooth Headphones Sweatproof Wireless Earphones with Built-in Mic Secure Fit for Sports (Black)

These headphones exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. They were delivered on time and the packaging was excellent with minimal waste. I found the audio quality to be excellent and battery life superior. I have recommended these to my friends looking for a low-priced, high-quality Bluetooth headset. I would recommend these to any of my friends to use at the gym, running and at home. Wow, just received these and they are awesome! Really easy to pair up with your devices and comes with a good selection of ear pieces.fully charged, and been used for many hours, the battery lasts longer than I expected. Wire is soft which is really good! I can't find any difference between original ipod headphones and this product about quality of sound! I fell in love with this cute black square case. It works very well. Good quality and nice outlooking.These wireless headphones are okay so far. I do like that it fits in my hear well. The headphones come with multiple interchangeable headpieces that you can use to see which is more comfortable. The sound quality of these headphones are really good. However, the noise cancelling is not the best. You can still hear outside sound through these headphones. They do keep some exterior sound out, but they are just like any other headphones; they do not cancel out noise. It is really easy to pair these headphones with your device. However, the range is not so good on these headphones. Your devices has to be pretty close for the headphones to work. If your device goes a little far, the range gets cut off. Overall, these headphones are good. They are great if your device is either on you or close to you. But if your device is a bit farther, then you will have issues with connection.They were paired with my phone in less than one minute. They sound very good for the price. The best thing about these is that they have really good battery life compared to many other products in this price range. I am using these daily from the day I received these and I am very happy with my purchase. You should go check out this website to fine more headphones under $100 the website is http://www.2kreviews.com/best-earbuds/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones