Updated Xbox One Gaming Headphones,SADES SA708GT 3.5mm Jack Stereo Over Ear Computer Gaming Headset with Hidden Microphone for Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/Mac

Great headset for the price. Sound quality is awesome and my friends have told me that my mic quality is crispy clean. I find them comfortable and like the fact that they use an analog jack so I can use my existing sound card. This headset it kinda light it is not heavy but is not overly light at the same time. The ear cups could not fully see around my ears there was always a gap around the bottom of my ear. They were comfortable enough to wear however there was a great sound leak as they could not seal around my ear. The headphones work fine when they work, but mine the sound cuts out easily if the cord is moved slightly, and the volume and sound control buttons don't work correctly. I think the problem has something to do with the connection in the sound controls buttons with the wires in the cord. The mic and the headphones I would be satisfied with, but the remote on the headphone cord feels very cheap and poorly made. I'm going to buy something else and spend a bit more for hopefully something that works properly. These headphones are simply fantastic for the price! They're quite light, far lighter then I had expected, but don't have a cheap feel to them despite this. Ear pads are quite comfortable and sound quality is great! Overall, love these headphones and find them well worth the price. I use this for work, and so need to have at least decent sound pickup on my end.This headset is incredibly loud and using them to listen to a song with lots of bass is comparable to sticking your head into a speaker! the bass vibrate your head! This is also the case when playing games on my PC. They are pretty well made, and its very good sounding for a cheap pricetag.the colour are is good and the cable is in perfect length. They're very comfortable on my head and work great when plug in ipod and Xbox one. They sound really good and should work well for all gamers.The build quality of the headphones themselves is very good. The padding is very comfortable and allows you to wear them for extended periods of time. They are relatively heavy for a headset but you don?t really feel it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

Reehut Barbell Squat Pad - Advanced Neck & Shoulder Ergonomic Protective Pad Support for Squats, Lunges & Hip Thrusts