SADES Q6 USB Optical Gaming Mouse for Pc/Mac (Black)

I love gaming mice , they are colorful have DPI change and just usually look awesome. This one i have gotten from amazon is everything i love & want in a gaming mouse. The whole mouse glows and lights up in multiple colors, The scroll wheel even glows. The dpi changes from slow to fast depending on what you personally like and the mouse bottom is metal so it will be more sturdy and not move around while gaming (By this i mean, I've had mice that are so light they move around while youre not touching them) Fianlly this mouse had a Windows button , so you can minimize & maximize the page with no issues. The weight is perfect, not to heavy & not to light. The lights aren't so bright they hurt your eyes but bright enough you won't miss the mouse in the dark. It's perfect. Firstly if you want to get this mouse you need to also have a good mouse mat to complement it. The functionality of this mouse if very precise from my experience, from my previous experience with mouses where I would notice jitters in movement I found that this mouse is very smooth and you are more confident that your cross hair will point towards your required target. Durable quality a little heavy but suitable for gaming I used this mouse mainly for CSGO and I found that it significantly improved my play performance. Although to be fair my last mouse was just a default office mouse. Still though, from experiencing other mouses I find this to be the best mouse I've used at a not cheap but not too crazy price point. It's something that seems to be quite resilient. Although the mouse operates like a normal mouse, the extra buttons do not work as intended on a Mac. On Windows they worked like how they are supposed to. Best mouse I ever and the cheapest! I'm really impress with the quality for how much it coast. Really happy with this mouse, it is heavy and feels good. This mouse has exceeded my expectations.It is a very good gaming mouse at a very low price. It has great design and the colors of the light switch every few seconds which is very nice looking, and the lights can also be disabled. Being able to switch DPI is a very useful feature and allows to switch the sensitivity on the go. For such a low price, this product is a good gaming mouse and feels great in hand when using it. Excellent product, would buy again. No question best mouse I've owned, at this or any price. The weight is great, the build is solid. BUT MOST OF ALL. If my finger rests on the right click, it has the best resistance I've seen in a mouse.The only thing I wish was that the led color cycling were a bit more fluid.. Which like, if I were telling my friend about it would be embarrassed to mention it's so inconsequential. Pros: Very comfortable Grippy texture Very substantial and attractive packaging. The mouse was a bit bigger than I was expecting,the mouse functions exactly like you think it would, the different speed settings are fantastic as I like to play a lot of League of legends and Starcraft.However being in university I also use my desktop for a lot of day to day things. So having the option between quick rapid fire movements and normal point and click is fantastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones