LETTON G5 Stereo Gaming Headset with Micophone for Multi Function Device (Blackblue)

These are cheap and they work well. You will not find a better pair of headphones with a mic at this price range, especially if you prefer the over ear style. Quite comfortable, and with a surprisingly high-quality mic for the price. They are not at the tip of the high-end spectrum, but nor are they meant to be. They are a great backup pair to have on hand if phone conversations are a major aspect of your day-to-day doings, as is the case with myself. I wear them 7-8 hours a day. They have good, fairly bass-heavy sound and they cut out surrounding sound decently, especially when I have the volume up. I have not tried the microphone yet, as I really bought it for music listening/movie watching. I must have over-the ear headphones that don't squish my ears down all day. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Does all that it says it will. Great product for the price! The only downside is that you can't turn off the Mike but you can easily lift up the mouthpiece to talk to someone in room. My voice is clear, it has easy adjustable volume and is comfortable on my large head. The packaging was nice as well. One of the best things about this is the comfortable fit over the ears. I usually have problems with sore ears after an hour of wearing headphones. Not with these. They are large enough not to squeeze the ears and comfortably padded. The sound quality is good, and the mic is clear and crisp. It is so comfortable and cleaning the pads is really easy. The sound from it is clear and the mic is great. Never had a problem with it. I use it for gaming, singing, talking. Awesome product. they are the best headphones I have ever used for gaming. I recently broke my headset and needed a replacement. I chose these for the price, but also because it came with the USB adapter which means I can plug it into the front of my pc for easier access. They are very comfortable but at times get a little annoying because they feel a bit too tight even when i widen the ear pieces. This is easily solved by moving them to another part of my head (either forwards or backwards). The sound quality is fantastic, much better than my old one, and my friends say my mic is crystal clear with no background noise. Well worth the money. I love these headphones!! They look adorable, sound amazing and the price was right. I bought them on sale and am not disappointed at all. I bought them for gaming and I am stoked! Some people may think it's a little rough because of that, but I feel it lets my ears breathe a little bit. If you're on the fence about these, I definitely say get them. The mic is retractable, but it does go up and down right next to the ear piece so I don't even notice it when it's not in use. Awesome headphones!! No complaints. Oh, and the sound quality is awesome. They aren't noise canceling, but that's good for gaming. I have an averaged sized male head, average sized ears, and this headset fits perfectly on me, almost as if it was made to fit on the average consumer. Nice high quality microphone, can hear everything clearly, but also blocks out a lot of background noise such as my dogs barking upstairs, or my brother watching television about 10 feet away. Very convenient to be able to plug, so you can use any other headphone jacks or microphone jacks just in case. Also very high quality audio. The only problems I have with hearing anything are caused by the very noise-soaking ear cushions, as I can't hear anything anyone tells me!! Will definitely recommend these headphones. Very comfortable, good sound quality, good mic quality, volume controls are easily manipulated, cord is tough and less likely to short or break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones