ANIVIA G60 Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Pad with Wirst Rest for Pc Gamer(Black)

Perfect. It has enough space to hold a keyboard and a ton of space for the mouse. The quality feels top notch. Nice and thin thin with excellent response to movement. I use this with an Apple Magic Mouse and sades Q6 in black mouse -- both are optical mice and the pad works very well. With a nice grippy back solidly fused to the front, it seems pretty durable too. What a nice surprise. This a huge improvement over any other surface I have dragged a mouse across. Now I realize not all mouse pads are equal. The surface is smooth vinyl or something like that. The surface is two tone with bright white honeycombs (like the breakfast cereal) and dark white filling. Most mouse pads are for those with a ball and not a laser. They have a fabric surface and either a single solid color or a colorful graphic. This mouse pad looks ugly, but it works great with optical tracking devices. I will probably buy more of these in the future. This is a very good mouse pad. It sticks to my laptop when not in use and I have excellent mouse control. This is a fantastic textured mouse pad. The texture gives me a little bit of that resistance I liked from the terrible old roller ball days. Nice and thin, and lets my mouse be precise. Improves the functionality of my cheap Bluetooth mouse slightly, and kicks ass with my normal gaming mouse. The impetus for this purchase was a new glass desktop, and this is great for that. The sticky back keeps it where it needs to stay. I have gotten this mouse pad and i am very happy with the quality. First, I wanted to say the packaging was pretty cool and actually kinda hard to get into , But i am happy either way. The product feels very soft and durable. The edges has a braided end ,So you'll feel your mouse hit the edge instead of just sliding off like it normally would on a regular mouse. The mouse pad is a great size for my personal desk and will easily be big enough for the mouse i am happy. It works. Its big, and seemingly haven't had any issues with my mouse responsiveness since purchasing. With My last mouse pad my mouse would become unresponsive and require me to put a piece of white paper under my mouse to recalibrate the laser. The material doesn't seem all that different than my last mouse pad. Its a pretty pricey mousepad, but seems to get the job done. This is ideal for gamers with nice desks. It is a surface area big enough for my keyboard and mouse. The size of this actually gives me a larger mouse pad than a standard size pad. Cleaning it is really easy, This mouse pad was WAY bigger than I had expected but that was great for me its bigger than a mouse pad u'll find at walmart it had an odd smell when i got it out of the packaging but it went away once i took it out. Perfect size for my desk i've never had a bigger mouse pad and i love it great quality tons of room to move the mouse around so I never run out of space. A great buy for anyone looking for a great mouse pad that's bigger size at a great price! This thing is awesome... ITS BIG, SMOOTH and LOOKS AMAZING!This is my favorite mouse pad so far! The bottom just sticks to the table surface and doesnt move. Also it is very spacious. I don't find myself moving my mouse off the pad.This gaming pad is very comfortable to use, stays in place very well, and mouse movement is very fluid. However, this mouse pad is HUGE, so I would only recommend it to people who have a large desk, and in some cases redundant when using a mouse with a super high sensitivity option: in that instance only 30% of the mousepad space would be used. But the quality is great and exactly what you would expect from SteelSeries. So this mouse pad is great for a stationary gaming set that has access to a large desk Pros: Great comfort, quality, and fluidness. Great for those with large desks and a lot of free space. Its a great mouse pad with the perfect amount of resistance against your mouse movement. Only issue is that the edged aren't stitched so eventually the adhesive wears off and the top part of the pad begins to get frayed and stuff. But if its anything like my previous Steel Series mouse pad it wont happen for a pretty long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones