Freshwater Pearl Earrings J.Rosée Jewelry Sterling Silver Stud Earrings Snowflake with Pearl Stylish

These sterling silver snowflake earrings are very elegant. It was a Stellar !! it is not very big nor too small it's just the right size to fit my ear lobes. Also, I am very concerned about infection since I have sensitive ears, I made it sure it is nickel free and Hypo allergenic. Well, I wore it all day long and it was perfect show. It is made of high quality Pearl and I just love the the sparkling snowflake pattern which makes it look sophisticated & elegant at the same time. Completely satisfied with my purchase !! Im really inlove with this pair of earring... it has stunning crystal and really beautiful pearl..i cant believe how its really pretty.. the design is unique. Perfect to be worn on any special occasion. Every time I see this piece of jewelry, it reminds me of the movie Frozen because of the sparkly snowflakes. I love the style of the of it, It that has a little touch of pearl to it. It's larger than what I expected and I am glad it is. I know J. ROSEE will not fail me. I am always in-love with their jewelries. They are very high-fashioned and at the same time they are very affordable. They all look very exquisite and classy! I am in-love with this design. This has a sparking Snowflake pattern with pearl... It makes a bold statement with stunning ear studs to adorn yourself whatever your style or occasion. This is really a great choice and I am very happy with it. I can't wait to use it at my friend's wedding. These jewelries will definitely be eye-catching! This snowflake earrings is cute and pretty I really like it because it has all the qualities I like to see in an earring this jewelry is made of 925 Sterling Silver with fresh cultured pearls fashion ear studs the pearl has a diameter of 0.73*0.73in and 0.31inches it is not very big nor too small it's just the right size this earrings is hundred percent safe to use it is nickel free and hypo allergenic it is made of high quality material the sparkling snowflake pattern of this earrings makes it look sophisticated it is so nice and is perfect to any females out there this earrings will be perfect to wear in any said occasions it will make your look complete and sophisticated if this earrings gets dirty don't worry it's very easy to clean it's not very complicated and it comes with a small cloth that you will use to clean it this jewelry is comfortable to wear and doesn't feel heavy on my ears I am really glad that I bought this one it's an addition to my earrings collection. i found this more attractive earrings and looking elegant. so classy and beautiful. the packaging was awesome. i really want to buy again for my step daughter for her birthday. im satisfied and happy. good quality and recommended to everyone. This earrings is so elegant and perfect for weddings and dinners. It make me feel like a million bucks, the quality is the first thing I notice when I received it. They are big but not too heavy, I love everything about this earrings expecially the pearls. I have gotten so many compliments on my earrings. These would make an excellent gift for any occasion. I would recommend buying these for a loved one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones