sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones

If you are interested in a fitness tracker and need to remain within a certain budget, this would be a very good choice. Also if it is your first time checking one out or even younger kids interested in it. This is plain and simple with the basic features that any Fitness tracker should have. The screen is bright and easy to read. The band is very possible fastens securely even with extensive use and use during physical activity. It's over all made very well and the charger included is a magnetic claw clip Style. The interface is easy to navigate and set. This affordable fitness tracker changed my life! My sister and I were doing a health challenge and we used this affordable tracker to record our progress. I have very sensitive skin and normally do not wear jewelry as I am allergic to a lot of poorly manufactured metal but I did not have to worry with my arvin tracker because it is all silicone. It's not too thick or bulky, on the contrary it's very stylish looking, which is rare to find among fitness trackers. I find it easy to style up or down with this fitness tracker. This bracelet is so light weight and the material is so breathable that most of the time I do not even remember I am wearing it! It best thing is that it has in fact motivated me though to do more and get off the couch. I LOVE seeing the progress and how many steps im taking on my phone. The app lets your put in your weight and height so it's very personalized. You can turn on reminders to promote you to work or to get more rest. Ever since I started wearing this tracker I feel in control of me and my health. You can pair it up with many social media and to give yourself a little more motivation for exercising. Some of my family members have tried other cheaper fitness trackers from Amazon, other use the Fitbit Charge 2. By comparison I think this tracker is a great deal! It has decent battery life (usually 4-5 days with bluetooth on all the time), accurate tracking info, has sleep tracking, notifications from your phone and it even lets you take pictures without holding your phone. I am very impressed with the touch screen sensitivity. It reacts well when you slide to the left or right. The adjustable wrist band fits almost all people. I have a very small wrist and I can wear it comfortably. It doesn't have heart rate function so if you are into more aerobic training you may find a better fit elsewhere. This is an amazing fitness tracker for the price. It may not be as good as the fitbit in terms of reliability, but for the price it is very reliable. This fitness tracker has never failed me. But let me talk about the really cool features of this watch. First, I like how you can choose the option to use either the watch pedometer or the phone pedometer. This is not that useful, but it is nice to have as an option. The pedometer on this watch is very accurate, and I love it. I tested the accuracy of the pedometer of this watch for one day by comparing it with my phone pedometer. The results were astonishing, both pedometers were within 50 feet of each other. Another feature that I like that is really useful in my opinion is that the charging method is incorporated in the watch itself, and I don't need to carry around a wire to charge it when I travel, all I need to do is to take the device out of the wrist band, then plug it into a usb port. The battery life on the watch is great, I used the watch for a week, and the battery was still at 80%. I do not know why the battery life is underestimated in the description of this product. A feature that I love about this watch that most other fitness tracker watches do not have is that it can read out text messages from various apps such as skype and whatsapp, and it has caller id for phone calls and messages. The wrist band is made of a high quality, stiff but soft rubber, now this is perfect for me, because I have tried other smart watches in the same price range, and none of them came with this quality of wrist band, they were just a flimsy rubber that was very difficult to put on your wrist with one hand. Wow! I am very impressed by this fitness tracker. Having never heard of this brand, I guess I didn't know what to expect but so far it has surpassed my expectations. Although I use it primarily for counting steps, it actually has lots of great features that work well and are easy to use (even for the non-techy like myself). This is our second fitness band. The first I bought was for my husband and this one works just as good as that one which was not near as budget-friendly. This one charges quickly and it’s adjustable and very comfortable to wear. Using the instructions, I was able to easily connect it to my phone to store my personal tracking data. I played around with it quite a bit to test the accuracy of the pedometer and so far it seems to be very accurate. The sleep monitoring function is also interesting and fun to track. I definitely feel this is a great value and so far, the quality has been excellent. My activity tracker arrived quickly in the mail and was very nicely packaged said there was no damage to the tracker. I like that this tracker has the new Bluetooth 4.0 technology and that it will also work with my iPhone with no issues. I need feature that I really do like on the tracker is that it also has a sleep monitor. I like the fact that you do not have to set it yourself because you're for real would remember to set asleep monitor This monitor automatically said to sell which is based upon your movement. The tracker can also is a Pedometer which will keep track of how many steps that you have taken also how far of a distance you have traveled and your calories. How the sports tracker worked with your iPhone is that it will give you notifications if you have messages and you can also use it as a remote camera. I like that the bracelet has several different notches on it because I have a small rest and it's able to fit my wrist fine but it would also fit somebody who has a larger rest as well. The tracker only takes about 1 to 2 hours to charge which is not long at all but it will hold a charge for a good amount of time. You were able to input your height and weight on this tracker this way your results Will be personalized to you. I also have sensitive skin and the tracker has not irritated my rest at all for wearing it for long periods of time. One thing I do want to know is it is not waterproof so do not wear it swimming or in the shower.this is a great sports bracelet and I am happy that I was able to order it I hope you enjoy yours.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot!
    I was also thinking about the tracking app that can me installed on the phone and found this article mspylite.com .So if you want something high-end then, check this one and find the application that will be suitable for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves