save and soft gel pillow

Very comfortable and supportive - had helped with neck/back pain. Never slept better. I am smaller in size (5"0") I use the 4" side for side sleeping. I spin it around when I want to lay on my back and use the 3" side. I researched multiple pillow before choosing this one and am thrilled with my choice. I was very excited to try my new memory foam pillow, and I'll be honest - it's extremely comfortable and feels very well made. The pillow seems great and stays cool. I've slept on this the last two nights, and I can never go back to a normal pillow again. I always bought cheap pillows, and I'm kicking myself for not splurging on a pillow like this. My neck is supported, and the pillow doesn't sink through. Usually, I need a couple of pillows, but this is fine by itself. It is definitely worth to buy memory foam pillow! I'm in love with it! So comfortable, cozy, soft and beautiful! My neck does not pain again since I started to use it and I sleep for the whole night well without waking up like it was with my previous pillows. So I feel much better in the morning. Now my husband is trying to steal it from me. I think I should buy one more for him. Good feeling for good price! I found this memory foam pillow with Cooling Gel, because I live in hot climate.The cooling works (I was surprised) and it seems well made.Great pillow ,what I need. Very comfortable and well provides relaxation in the neck. It really helps to relieve tension in the neck and relieve my arthritis. I hate using ice therapy packs so this pillow it's a nice alternative for me. looking forward and exited to use it in summer, when I'm going to enjoy a cooling effect even more. This pillow is really good and looks like on a picture. Long time I have issues with neck vertebrae and have a difficult time finding a good pillow for me.Excellent quality of the pillow! I was looking for a pillow that won't hurt my neck and finally, I found it. I'm 100% satisfied, totally recommend! The pillow seems to support just fine for that as well. I will be buying this again if/when this one wears out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones