XANADU 24k gold Vitamin C serum

I received an obligation free sample of this for evaluation. Deionized water, gold, vitamins C and E, Hyaluronic Acid, matrixyl 3000, epidermal growth factor, rose extract, creatine...most of the ingredients. NO PARABENS. Nothing bad that I could identify. Gold is thought to have antibacterial properties and to help transport oxygen molecules into the skin for cell renewal to treat ulcers and inflammatory disorders of the skin. Some skin-healing benefits of gold were demonstrated by an in vitro chrysotherapy study by the University of Miami School of Medicine, which found that concentrations of gold administered in skin inhibited prostaglandin synthesis. "The Journal of Investigative Dermatology" reported that the findings suggest gold is beneficial in treating autoimmune diseases and inflammation, and inhibits skin enzymes involved in blister formation."Once I read all of that I decided to give this a shot. Smooth, emolient, absorbs easily, no greasy slime coat on my skin, a few gold sparklies laying about on my face, scent was a tad strong for a couple of seconds, although not unpleasant. It quickly disappeared or I would be complaining.Just a small amount of the serum goes a very long way, so the 1 oz. jar will last quite a while. I've been using it for almost two weeks now, and the jar doesn't appear at all depleted. My product was received for review, and I wholeheartedly recommend it. My skin feels and looks amazing. I've used all different kinds some of them didn't measure up to Xanadu. You can buy it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OXGBST4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1423756213&sr=8-1&keywords=XANADU+24k+gold+Vitamin+C+serum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones