ozeri blood pressure monitor

This blood pressure monitor is super simple to use and takes up very little space. It took me about a half an hour the first use to understand how the cuff operated. Once I figured out where to properly place the device on my arm, how to sit and hold my arm, I started receiving consistent readings. I could easily take my blood pressure. This wrist cuff monitor has clinically proven technology (yes, I put this to the test! It was spot on with the Dr.!) as well as Irregular heartbeat detection, and you can average your BP readings based on all readings in memory, or specific times, or the last 3 readings... This feature comes in especially handy! The voice guided technology (as well as visual display on monitor) lets you know if your wrist is too high, or too low, as well as optimal position for best reading. It also gives you a hypertension assessment after every reading, letting you know if your BP is optimal, high, low, or otherwise. I love this feature considering I am still reading up on what is high, low and normal! You can also turn off the voice feature if you choose! This amazing monitor has a 5 year warranty, ships with 2AAA batteries, and carry case, along with instructions on how to set up, use, trouble shoot (which I have not had to do), and comes packed nicely so you dont have to worry about it being beaten and worn out by the time you get it!I am definitely one satisfied customer, and believe me I'm hard to please, and I'd tell you if I was a unhappy camper. Right now with all my fine Ozeri products I am just spoiled I love there products alot.This is a great "machine". very user friendly and also has a loud voice for those hard of hearing. I fell inlove with it the moment I started using it.A must-buy item for those who are suffering high blood pressure, I should say. Probably one of the very important thing to own that can potentially save lives to those who have severe high blood pressure! I focus strongly on my health issues and this product allowed me to check my some of my health issues in the privacy of my own home. I really feel a bit more at ease that I can check my blood pressure when I am feeling that something just doesn't "seem right". I received this item for the purposes of this review. Opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones