Dakota style review

These are the only sunflower seeds I can eat any more. The size, the crispness of the shell, and the salt level are all perfect. The seeds themselves have a nice buttery, nutty taste that no other brand of seeds has. Be careful if you want to try these, they are unbelievably addictive and you will never be able to enjoy another style of seed again they also sent the BBQ and bacon and dill pickle and honey roasted and some chips honey mustard and original and BBQ and they all taste great but my favorite has to be the BBQ and original the honey was a little to sweet for me but my kids loved them and I would buy them and I recommend them to all that's reading my blog there the best of all the kinds I tryed I love them. You can buy them at http://www.dakotastyle.com if you don't have a store that sells them you can always order online and they take no time to get to you I would eat them all the time if I can I could live off of sunflower seeds and they are the best of the best there really good and if you have a big sweet tooth I would go with the honey roasted and if you love bacon I would go for the bacon kind they have all different kinds and I would love to try them all go and pick up some or order some today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones