ozeri double wall glasses

I just love the way these glasses look. The glasses look great with any liquid in it. When I first saw these glasses I thought they were made out of plastic but they are really durable glass. I use these glasses for drinks.Best glasses for espresso and soda. Highly recommended. Makes a great gift. Works well for cold beverages and wine as well. We love the size, shape and durability of the glasses! They really do keep drinks cool.These glasses are just the right size, are dishwasher safe, and we use them everyday. They hold both hot and cold; and they're just different enough.Double wall glasses are notorious for being a bit fragile. However, they are also elegant and keep your beverage cold/hot for longer. That I love, and the ridge gives you something to hold onto. Design has a plus especially for children to maintain control of their beverage. Product is a great update to an every day habit taken for granted. Glassware is light and the form pleasing to the hand when held. The lip of the glass to be found soothing when used, because of its roundness, if compared to the sharp glass lip of todays glassware. You can come back hours later and continue to have a hot or cold beverage. It makes a definite impression when presented and used, even if does not have color or decoration. These glasses are everything they are purported to be. They do not sweat that's really great to.These glasses look very attractive, and you can see through them. Perfect for serving an espresso or coffee drink to company. Easy to care for to. If you look at the design, quality, and compare the price of the glasses to comparable offerings. How can you go wrong. I love the glasses. Very simple elegant design. The glasses are surprisingly light in weight but are well made and look very nice. I was not disappointed when I received them. Ozeri Serafino Artisan Series 8 oz Double Wall Glasses - (Set of 4) are super big, you may not look at it and think its a small cup, but once the drink goes in, you pour more than you think. Or maybe it was just how much liquor or wine I put into these. Yeah, I be having some of those nights. Overall, I enjoy drinking iced coffee instead of hot. I did, however, enjoyed using this for tea.I am very pleased with the quality of these glasses. I would certainly order them again. They are very attractive and sturdy, just what they advertised. In addition to looking great on my table, Ozeri Serafino glasses are very functional. Not only do they keep my tea hot for hours and my soda cold, the glasses are completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. How often can you say that about a glass?Since receiving these glasses each time I reach for a glass from the cupboard I find myself reaching for a Serafino.Each set contains 4 handmade glasses designed for lifetime use. This particular set is the 8 oz. set, but you can also get them in a unique shaped 8 oz set and a 12 oz set.If you want durable, functional and attractive drink-ware then the Ozeri Serafino line is the way to go. Works great on furniture...no ring marks.Not only are they great for beverages but they can be used for a beautiful presentation for single-serving desserts. I love to review for them since they have such wonderful products.Ozeri has another great product on their hands. I recommend these to all my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones