EasyAcc BA406 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter for Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.

the package: You get the adapter itself, a CD to install its drivers (only if you're on Windows XP/Vista, otherwise it will automatically install on Windows 7/8), and an "EasyAcc cares about you" card. First Impressions: Wow, this thing is TINY! When I first plugged it in on my Windows 7 laptop, it automatically installed its drivers and was already up and running. A Bluetooth menu starts appearing in the Notification Area of your Taskbar. I have already paired my phone with my laptop and it was a breeze. I just clicked on the Bluetooth Icon in the Notification Area, clicked the "Add a Device" button, and went ahead from there. I was supplied a unit for testing purposes and I promised to provide a completely honest and fair review.I really loved it I can Bluetooth all my music and pictures to my phone and send it to other peoples phone and it was amazing.i recommend this to everyone that wants to have Bluetooth. You can click on the link below and buy one it don't cost that much either http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OC7NTZU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones