innogie power bank from ZiLu LLC

I got this power bank from ZiLu LLC to review. Having a small portable charge is really awesome when you take a million pictures of your dogs and kids on your cell phone! When your a facebooker or love twitter!These external battery chargers are so convenient. Perfect for anyone who's always on the go. No more remembering to bring your phone or car charger with you because this handy little charger is small enough to put in your purse I have never used a portable charger other than just a cigarette lighter charger for the car and i have always wanted to try one so i was very excited when i had the opportunity to try it out. I have to say this came in very handy because my boyfriend and I have been sharing the same charger to charge our phones because his charger broke. This is very easy to use and is great when your out shopping or at your friends house or work.I had to charge the charger for 8 hrs at first. But was well worth the wait. It charged my phones and still had life to the charger which made me very happy.This is a must have for anyone with a cell phone. I am sure we all have had those moments where our batteries have died or have come real close to dying on us.I really like it! I have a smartphone which has a higher mAh battery than most so it uses about 1/2 of the power bank to charge it. I can get about 2 full charges out of it. Definitely a great value. I recommend this to family and friends.It is a great deal and so helpful in emergencies or traveling situations.This portable charger isn't big and bulky like others I've seen. You can buy it at http://www.amazon.com/Innogie%C2%AE-Portable-external-Lightning-cellphones/dp/B00O1XDNS8/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_img

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones