Shiny Journey Car Toy Organizer #1 Best Quality Back Seat Organizer for Kids + Tablet holder

The quality of the car seat organizer is far better than expected and went beyond my expectations! The one thing I do want to note is that if your seats are oversized. The organizer is simple to install and no one sitting in the seat it is attached to will ever be annoyed by the straps. I never knew how useful one of these could be until I tried this one and don't know how I got along without it. Even if you don't have children, it works great for traveling or just keeping things nice and tidy in your vehicle while having everything handy. It has lots of pockets to hold all the extras I like to keep in my car. I keep my flashlight, ice scraper, plastic utensils, string, garbage bags and dust mitt in the pockets as well as some other items for my nieces and nephews. And I still have room for more. This is very handy and you do not have to have kids to use this organizer. It is made and sewn well. I now have all my safety and extra things that were all over in my car now in one place and easily accessible and organized. This is a nice item to have and a would also make nice gift for a new parent or a new car owner. It also comes with a bonus visor organizer. I keep my lip products and coupons in this and now I always know where they are and I do not have to dig to the bottom of my purse or console to find them any more. Overall these items are very handy for the car to keep things you need in an organized area. She can keep all of her items to keep herself occupied within reach, and as an added bonus, she can clean up at the end of the ride and I don't have toys/ snacks/ etc all over my car. We are loving this!! we can accumulate a lot of stuff in the back seat for road trips. Everyone needs a drink, a snack, a tablet, headphones, hot wheels or some other small toy and diapers and wipes for the youngest. However, something or another always seems to get lost in the back seat, or slides under a seat, or there are just not enough hands to hold everything. This organizer can hold many of their must have items right off the back of the front seats and still be within easy reach of the child. It's very easy to attach to the front seat too. There is a small loop with a clip that goes around the head rest and another that goes towards the seat. It doesn't interfere with the comfort of anyone sitting in the front seats. I am loving the bonus visor organizer as well. I am big on keeping pens and notepads in my car as there have been several times in the past that I had needed them but none were available. Being able to keep them over the visor frees up some space in my glove box. It's also a handy place to keep your insurance and registration. I am definitely wanting to order another set of these so I can have one on the back of each seat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones