Ozeri Touch II 18 lbs Digital Kitchen Scale, with Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection

Very accurate for normal everyday use. This is a great scale for the price! I've had no issues - works great and very accurate!Works great looks good and doesn't take up much room. It performs its purpose and I have no complaints! This works great ! We love it. One benefit is that if you put an empty bowl on the scale, then turn it on, it Zero's itself with the bowl on so you can just throw food in the bowl and get measurements of just the food. I needed an accurate scale to weigh fruits and vegetables for preserving and this works wonderful. I love the small sleek design and the fact that you can use your own slightly bigger container for putting food items in to weigh. It has a tare function to deduct the weight of the container from the total weight of whatever food item you are weighing. I actually love this scale. I recently cut out sugar and have been keeping an eye on how much food I actually eat. This little scale is so handy. It seems to be pretty accurate, and it looks really nice too. I have been using it a lot. It's been almost a whole month, and I like it a lot. I've had no trouble so far, but I'll update if I run into any problems. All in all, I would recommend this scale to anyone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones