Archeer Portable Bluetooth Waterproof Wireless Speaker with Dual 5W Driver, Built-in MIC, 10hours Playtime, Splashproof Shockproof Dustproof for iPhone 7, 6s Plus,6s,Samsung,Tablets and More (Gray)

This speaker works and sounds great.I can say it's loud enough to replace the radio.I'm impressed with the sound quality as well, for the price point it goes above and beyond what you would expect. Excellent sound...!!! Great design...!!! It's perfect for me...I just received this product today, so this review is very preliminary, but WOW! I was stunned by the amazing sound quality from this little speaker. I was expecting it to sound tinny and distorted, but intended to use it mostly for listening to audio books, so i figured it should be "good enough". It is much better than expected. WOW!!! I am so impressed with the quality of sound that comes through this little thing. It's so great! It's smaller than I imagined which made me think the sound would be also. But I was wrong. I bought this for our backyard and I'm sure we'll be filling the whole area with music. It sounds like huge speakers. Friends will probably be perplexed as to where the powerful sound is coming from. :) So exciting! I am tempted to by more for gifts! This speaker performs well, its battery lasts long, the volume is sufficient, and it fits well in the nook of of my car console. Looks and works great. Connects quickly and easily and sounds great. Love it. I absolutely love this blue tooth speaker. The sound coming from this small speaker is good quality, nice sound. You would think it is coming from a larger speaker. I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely would like to purchase another one! It pairs when turned on which is much easier than the speaker I replaced with it. Very good value for the price.I absolutely love the sound that this little speaker gives. The size couldn't be any better, as I can move it around the house. It's not a "shake the wall" type of speaker, it's just perfect for anything. Going down to the pool, doing makeup in the bathroom, cleaning the house.. Whatever. It's also perfect for when you are watching Netflix or YouTube on your phone. The Bluetooth also connects SUPER easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones