Multi-Compartment Bento Box for Meal Prep 5 Set+2 bonus set

Absolutely perfectly designed! They are the best I've seen and an actual bargain for the quality and convenience they provide. Don't hesitate to get one for each of your vehicles, you won't be disappointed. Well done Drive products! Nice....fits a man sized lunch and a bottle of water....I freeze the water to keep it cold in there and hubby takes it out about an hour before he eats so water is thawed.... I LOVE my DRIVE Bin garbage can!!! It came in very quickly and I was very pleased upon opening the package. The material is very hardy and I like the compartment on the side. What to do with the garbage you accumulate in your car? The problem is getting a container that is big enough to handle the McDonalds sack once the burgers and fries have been consumed, and yet small enough For a small car. the Drive Car garbage allows you to hang it on the back of the passenger seat if no one is in the back, or put it on the floor if necessary. It has a supply of plastic liners so that any messy stuff you put in it will not cause it to smell funny later. It looks like it came with the car. This review is for DRIVE car garbage this is awesome for everybody when you had kids and they like to eat on the car or dink water and make a mess in the car well no anymore because with this you can put the trash here in the same place and take away with you when you left you car.Really enjoy this product, it definitely serves its purpose well. Makes it easier for trash to be removed from my vehicle when it is all in a centrally located place. The DRIVE car garbage can is the nicest auto trash bin I've ever had or seen. It even came with a supply of little trash bags that fit it perfectly but you could also re-use the plastic bags you get at the grocery store. In my Outback, I opened my center console lid, hooked the long strap under it (closed it) and the trash bin sits right behind my middle console on the floor of my back floorboard. I love it! I know this sounds silly as it's just a trash bin but it's made really really nice, it looks really nice and sits perfectly where it's suppose to. No knocking or sliding around on the floor or turning over and trash going everywhere...nope. It's perfect. I'm so glad I took a chance on it. Thank you DRIVE products. I also purchased the little organizer thingie that hangs from the vent on the front dashboard and that's where I stick my sunglasses, etc. No more guessing where they are or them sliding around on the console getting scratched.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones