Ozeri 3-Piece Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand

I love Ozeri products every one that I have tried have all been amazing. This knife stand is no different. It is really nicely made but very light weight so easily portable. It stands perfectly with no wobble or tilting no matter if all the knives are vertical or staggered. There are little rubber nubs at the bottom to prevent any scratching or damaging of the surface. It's very pretty so you will want to display it on the counter. Besides it will protect your knives from getting dinged in an over crowded utensil drawer. Designed to work with the Ozeri 3 piece knife set but I'm sure if you just wanted the stand it could be used with other similar knives. I got this beautiful Ozeri knife holder to hold the knives that I just got. It is made as a companion to their knife set. When I put my knives in it they fit snuggly. The three different arms of the stand can be moved to different positions. This knife stand is like a piece of art. It has black and clear sides with chrome accents. It sits nice and solid on the counter. It wipes down easily so if you get flour, eggs etc on it when you are using the counter for cooking you can just wipe it right down. It is durable while maintaining style and beauty. The colors of black, clear and chrome can work with any color of kitchen which makes me happy because I am planning to paint mine sometime in the near future. I am very happy with this knife holder that is pretty enough to keep out in plain sight. I think it's fabulous in it's simple yet elegant design. I like the way it fans out to hold 3 knives and the way they fit in the holder is quite lovely. This stand is sleek and fits the Ozeri ceramic knives perfectly with a space-efficient design. I use the angled position as the knives are easier to grab that way. I highly recommend this stand to anyone who owns the Ozeri Elite Chef 3-Piece Knife Set! My only complaint is that this stand should come with the knives instead of being sold separately. I find my knives glide into and out of the stand with ease, the clear casing makes it easy to see the black shiny blades of my knife set, the parts are attached securely to each other, I have nothing loose or broken. The black coloring matches the knife set perfectly. I am super thrilled I got them together! Overall, elegant, well crafted, fans out or folds up with ease, holds the ceramic knife set perfectly. I have nothing negative to add at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones