Aautoo Travel Organizer Wet and Dry Bag Cloth Diaper Bags , 2pcs Pack Large And Small

These wet bags are perfect!! Super cute, perfect size for what I needed. No issues.  Love these bags! These are great for on-the-go cloth diapering. I like that they have a separate zipper section for dirty diapers and other items - wipes, clean diapers, etc. Only used it as a back up diaper bag so far and I love it. I like how the inside is lined so it doesn't get wet on the outside. I absolutely love these bags. I bought them for a vacation and they were perfect! I put a clean diaper, change of clothes and wipes in the front pocket and used the larger one for the dirty clothes and didn't have to worry. They are great to just grab out of the diaper bag for a quick change! I would highly recommend these! I use these for my breast pump supplies to store in the fridge between uses and for holding bottles and pump parts at work. This works perfectly for those purposes and I am able to wash them weekly without any problem (and just rinse daily). They dry quickly, maintain their color, and are good at keeping liquids inside and not spilling. These bags are awesome. Keeping my clean vs. used pump parts at work separated is now a breeze. Plus, I can toss these in the wash. No more plastic bag storage for me!It dried quickly after I emptied the wet stuff out, rinsed it out and let it hang dry (inside out). I was surprised how much fit into the bag, which is why I have only used one. I was able to fit: an XL long sleeve fishing shirt, a women's full brim hat (it squishes into itself), 2 kids hats, 2 kids long sleeved rash guards, 2 kids bathing suit bottoms and a microfiber towel and there was still room in it. No water leaked out either time that I have used it so far. I haven't washed it yet and am not sure if I would in the washer.....might hand wash or do gentle cycle, but I wouldn't put it in the dryer. The bag worked perfectly! I flipped the wet towel to the zipper end overnight and the next morning the zipper and surrounding seam was minimally damp. As the be expected when using non-waterproof zippers. Great product for the price. We will be using these to pack damp swimsuits in our luggage while we travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones