NimNik BabyPremium Baby Slings Carrier Natural Cotton Original Baby Wrap | Multiple Positions Soft and Lightweight Sling for Newborn Infants from Birth

I have no complaints whatsoever. The products are high quality, well-made. The product was perfect. Highly recommended for every mom there is. Excellent quality product! Very pleased with this company - I reached out to them and they provided excellent customer service! Perfect size and soft. You will love it. I love how sturdy and durable the material feels and looks. I liked the design and the color. Having had no experience with ring slings before, this is so easy to put on and off and by myself. What ages does it work for? This type of sling can be used for newborns through about age 2 depending on your comfort level. Slings distribute the weight across the wearer's back for maximum support, so even though your arms grow tired quickly, you can comfortably sling for longer periods of time. Still, most people prefer these for quick carries rather than longer carries. I, being weird, can wear slings comfortably for long periods of time. Slings can restrict the movement of the arm, but it's still better than carrying baby in arms. It does wash well and is easy to throw in the diaper bag. Easy to use, machine washable. My baby seems to be comfortable and enjoy the closeness while I'm able to do other things.This is a great product and has very informative information to go along with it. The material is good quality and baby loves it. It's easy and comfortable for both of us compared to most other slings. I use this sling on a daily basis and my newborn loves it. It's a great solution for carrying your baby and having a free hand which is pretty much always useful. I would totally recommend this to anyone. We are 100% satisfied with the sling.It feels very comfortable when wearing it for short and long periods of time. The fabric is strong, yet thin enough that baby doesn't overheat. It is easy to adjust so baby gets as much or little coverage as necessary, as in if it is really sunny out it is easy to pull more fabric over to hold up to block him from direct sunlight, or you can move baby so that he is closer to the edge and can see out. It is also relatively easy to get baby in and out of by yourself.So to summarize, this is just an excellent product! Best sling ever! One of the best purchases ever!!! I can calm my baby down without having cramped arms, even breastfeed and walk with the right maneuver. Haven't tried it out, like to the park or zoo, but I'm sure I won't be dissapointed. So easy to wear and a little cushion for my baby's head.This Sling Wrap Carrier is my very first sling carrier, and I really liked it! The instructions made it easy enough to get baby in and comfortable. I like the gender neutral color and the fabric is soft yet firm--not a lot of stretch. It was easy to adjust and easy to wear, and it's going to make getting things done around the house easier, too! I just wish I'd had this when baby was an infant; she's 12 weeks now and prefers to be wrapped. But I've gotten several good naps from her in this sling and that's GREAT! Having had no experience with ring slings before, this is so easy to put on and off and by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones