EasyAcc 360 Rotating Universal Tables Stand Cellphone Holder iPad Gooseneck Mount

The neck piece is about 33 inches long. That’s a good and bad thing. It’s kind of long for the way my desk is set up (although it may be perfect for everyone else). It’s would be great when attaching to the night stand or headboard though. The neck piece is very sturdy but a bit more difficult to bend than it looks. Overall, this is a great product and I can see myself using it for a long time to come. This holder has secured all of these devices flawlessly, and with a level of accessibility I never realized I was missing! The lined phone clamps hold the devices securely, but without causing damage. They also have cutouts that allow for not only charging and audio out, but a standard camera cutout allowing for stills and videos. Construction is not only sturdy, but thought was put into the aesthetics as well. One caveat, as the thicker base is the sturdiest part of the unit, I have found its best to pre-bend it roughly into shape before locking it to the surface you are using it on. This is an awesome smartphone/tablet mount! The product arrived in a very secure box. I am impressed with the way the product was packaged. This creation suits my needs for a hands-free operation of video conferencing. It helps keep the image steady ensuring a professional conference. The mount offers a 360° Rotation so I don't have to constantly clamp and un-clamp the device to fit the rotation. It is designed to fit most devices up to 10 inches. However, with the 360° rotation capability, I clipped the shorter width of the tablet to ensure a stronger sense of security. the clamp is also padded to avoid scratching my device. The covered flexible cable stretches and bends at your will easily without compromising the shape needed during use. Aesthetically, this mount has a nice and secure feel yo it and the design and colors are very pleasing to the eyes as well. this thing is HUGE! I was a little shocked when I first received it, but have been very happy with the results once I put it to use. I have several large phones I use for everything from video chat. I highly recommend this to anyone needing something to hold their iphone and yet still have their hands free! And also it is great for kids so they won't drop there phones or tablets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones