NimNik Memory Foam Neck Pillow for Airplanes Travel w/ Sleep Mask

It really helps my neck to fell more comfortable. I wear it to bed most of the time and it just is a great improvement.. The pillow is EXACTLY as described. Comfortable, very comfortable, portable and easy to carry, AND with ear plugs.To start out with, it is memory foam and VERY comfortable. For me it was perfect as I leaned back in my recliner - I almost fell asleep testing it. The memory foam earplugs are fine - they fit easily into my ears. A pair of foam earplugs is also included to ensure you have a comfortable and quiet snooze. The memory foam in the pillow is relatively soft. The good thing about that is that it does not push for head forward from behind your neck because it will compress. I've used this pillow on countless of times in one day and find it very comfortable. I imagine some people might wish for a bit more firmness, but I prefer the softer memory foam that this is made from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones