car Seat Travel Bag - Ultra Rugged Ballistic Nylon, Best for Airport, Airplane Gate Check, Comfortable Padded Shoulder Strap And Carry Handle, Yellow

First the size of this bag is very generous. I have a Graco car seat and it fits it just fine. Second I like that it is pretty easy to get you car seat in this bag since the top synches with a basic drawstring closure. Some of the other types have a contured opening and the car seat must go in a certain way. The Kidsy bag is great because my husband could figure it out and lets face it husbands are great at things like this, i.e. car seats, strollers, etc. lol. This backpack style is amazing. t really takes a lot of stress off for your traveling days, plus it keeps the seat clean and you have your trusty car seat with you where ever you go.I prefer this bag because it is larger, so it will likely fit a toddler car seat. I have not used it on a toddler car seat yet, but I will in the future. I've only used it on an infant car seat so far. I also prefer this bag because it comes with a clear pocket with a card where you can write your contact information. I had to write directly on the fabric of my other bag. I prefer this bag because it is larger, so it will likely fit a toddler car seat. I have not used it on a toddler car seat yet, but I will in the future. I've only used it on an infant car seat so far. I also prefer this bag because it comes with a clear pocket with a card where you can write your contact information. I had to write directly on the fabric of my other bag. The bag held up well and protected my car seat better than I would of expected. Normally I cover my car seat with a trash bag just to try to keep it somewhat protected, but this bag is so much better than that. It is made of a nice thicker "canvas like" material that seems to hold up relatively well.Definitely a convenient thing to have. It is very nice to keep it clean. Overall, I am very happy to try this. It is easy to clean as I have just thrown it into the washer and it does great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones