Souarts Silver Color I love you to the Moon and Back Chain Necklace Heart Charm Mom Engraved by hellocraft

It is soo beautiful! What a wonderful, high-quality necklace! The chain is strong and durable, but also looks very fine. The heart and moon are two separate charms that hang together wonderfully. Very pretty and a good keepsake to have. There are two pendants and the chain is very pretty and sturdy too. It has The perfect length with no snug feeling around my neck. The engraving is nice.  This is an adorable piece of jewelry! I especially liked that the chain wasn't an ordinary chain, it is the box link chain which I feel is a bit more durable and classy looking. I was impressed that the words were engraved and not just stamped on.  This is a beautiful necklace! It really attracts your eyes to the person wearing it. The inscription, "I love you to the moon and back mom" is one of my favorite sayings. I was quite surprised when I opened it and the pendants were as large as they are. The charms are approximately the sizes of a quarter and a fifty cent piece. This necklace and charms are perfect for all ages, both young and old. To young and old. the sentiment is timeless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones