Beets BLU Key Finder / Items Finder Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Small Wireless PagerTag Keychain item with Audio Alarm. Device Syncs with Smartphone iPhone (4S and later), iPad (mini, 3, 4, Air) and Samsung Galaxy (S4, S5, S6)

Good product. Unlike the cheaper alternatives, these keyfinders actually work reliably as advertised. This pager tag has saved me countless times from being embarrassed at a checkout due to leaving my wallet at home. Before I even reach my car, my iPhone alerts me that the Pager Tag is out of range. I like that there is an app to correspond to the pager tag. This device has made my forgetful mind seem like it's functioning just a little better. I plan to change my phone case, and at that point, I'll put the pager tag on my keychain. I have a dedicated home for my keys, but they don't always make it there. Having the pager tag on my keychain will help me get out of the house on time! I recommend this product. It has as many uses as you can imagine...just be creative. The only thing that keeps this device from being perfect is the range which for me seems to be about 25-30 feet. I put one of these locaters on my dog collar. It's big but lightweight and the dog doesn't mind because she's concentrating on going outside. I recommend this product. It has as many uses as you can imagine...just be creative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones