Green Earth Frying Pan 3-Piece Set by Ozeri (8", 10", 12"), with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

Works fantastic! Great pan. Food just slides out. No sticking. It is a nice heavy pan and it's a breeze to keep it seasoned. Nothing sticks to it. This pan is AMAZING! I started a diet that limits my oil consumption. So they recommended this product. You don't need any oil to cook anything. You can freshens the nonstick surface a bit by re-treating (instructions are included with the product), which helps a lot. I'm super excited about this pan. They come in 3 different sizes that's a plus the sizes are  8", a 10" and a 12" pans. Unlike other ceramic pans, the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free. Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals. Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer. The non stick coating is a must have for me. I've burned up a lot of pans in my life, so having a set that's non stick is a must have. I've cooked eggs in these as well as steaks, chicken, veggies and grilled cheese sandwiches. I've washed them by hand in warm soapy water food particles come right off and I've also put them in the dishwasher and they have not peeled at all. These are a keeper. The handles are easy to grip and they attached firmly. The handles also do not get hot when cooking. Nothing worse then burning your hands when trying to move the pan by the handle. I am really happy I chose this set. With the holidays coming up. Really good pans. Love the sizes, the food cooks better, easy to clean, and it's healthy cooking. Wow! These pans are great. Super nonstick , easy to clean (a paper towel will do it!) , and all around well designed. I feel healthier already. All I have to say is love love love these pans. You can go buy a set on amazon at https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0068SEQJE/ref=gp_aw_ybh_a_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=Q96BZQ8W0YKDPGM8MP6P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones