Beets Blu Wireless Bluetooth Smart 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor is Compatible with Smartphones Apple (4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 plus), Samsung Galaxy (S4, S5) and Nexus (4, 5, 7). With Soft Chest Strap

So I took a leap of faith with Beets Blu. The owners manual was clear and easy to read. The device feels very comfortable and you tend to forget it's on you. I downloaded Runkeeper app, which is free and easy to use (also tracks other activities-- biking, hiking etc.). Paired my device right up. After a very brief test, I conclude it works. It is so convenient and easy to use! No need for a bulky watch! The bluetooth capabilities also automatically sync it to the gym equipment! Love this heart monitor worth the price works great with lg vista phones. i do love this heart rate monitor. It works so much better for me than the my zone bluetooth monitor which never synced properly for me.  It takes wear very well and doesn't slide when you adjust it, it stays in place and it really makes the difference in my workout. It detects my heart rate when it establishes a connection to my phone. Heartrate monitor? Great! Comfortable and accurate. App that goes with it? sensing my heartrate has increased 100%. Delivered Quickly; Product as promised to. works as advertised. i use it every time for my workouts and for tracking my walks, even with the dog. Very pleased with the product. Connects well with the gym equipment. Easy to clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones