Ozeri Precision II Digital Bathroom Scale (440 lbs Capacity), with Weight Change Detection Technology & StepOn Activation

This is a great, simple scale. It comes on quickly and automatically when you step on. The output is backlit, so its easy to read even in dark environments. It is precise within a tenth of a pound, which is really more precision than anyone needs but at least you know you are getting an accurate reading. The scale is sleek and looks good in a bathroom. Its the perfect scale for someone who just wants a scale. It seems like all scales are becoming smart scales one way or another and becoming outrageously expensive in the name of being able to track your weight automatically on your smart phone. This scale is perfect and at a great price for someone who just wants a scale. Very high quality and glass plated. The screen is really bright and it weighs you in less than two seconds. It weighs just heavy enough to not worry about it sliding around your bathroom floor(also has a rubbery underside so it can't slide), but not so heavy that it's annoying to pick up and move it around. It's really stylish too, it's a great addition because I don't feel like it clutters my bathroom. Very happy with this product. I have absolutely zero complaints about it. I have it placed on the tile floor in my bathroom exactly where I placed it on day one. I haven't had a single issue with it and it weighs extremely accurately (I got the same weight over and over when I tested it). I even compared it to the scale at my local doctors office and it was only off about .3 pounds. This is actually a really nice scale. I LOVE the color and I love that i get such a good reading. You do have to stand still for a few seconds to get an accurate reading, but this is true of any scale. I don't know why someone would think that they can use a scale and not wait... people must be getting bad readings all over the place. It keeps track of a good amount of information, which can be good. But it's also easy to use with 3 adults in the house. All of us use it on a daily basis and it seems fine. It actually might help that we have so many people when you think about it, because the scale never gets stuck on one weight. Overall all 3 of us like it and it has been amazing for us. Overall I really like this scale, it does a great job and I find it to be WAY more accurate than my previous scale. I'd definitely recommend this purchase to anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones