Ozeri INSTAVAC BPA-Fee 8-Piece Green Earth Food Storage Container/Nesting Set with Vacuum Seal and Locking Lids

I love these food storage containers. First, I love the fact it is BPA free. The set comes with 4 different sizes of food storage containers with their corresponding lids. Each container has a dial so you can mark what day you put the food in the fridge. You get a variety of sizes which is nice. Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe, I have also frozen these with no issues. Love the containers, lids seal well. I was so excited about receiving this set. This set is very nice with easy to open lids. They are really handy and useful. Great in quality plastic containers. Each container is durable and it is made of good quality plastic. I love it! Seriously who makes products like this? This is definitely a must have for everyone! The fact that I can put the smaller containers inside the larger ones makes me satisfied about this particular purchase! Great set of food containers! lets me bring food in the office without the food spilling in my bag. the best set for me! very affordable. So far seems to be pretty useful and helpful. Love the innovation they put in this fine set! Containers of smaller size can be contained in larger ones thus my relief from packing them one by one in my bag! The overall quality of the set is beyond words too! Easily washable and does not leave any pungent odor and unnecessary smell! These containers are a good buy. I've found a use for all of them. The small ones I use for homemade dips and sauces. So there's no money wasted here. Microwave and dishwasher safe, and BPA free, these are great for whatever food storage you need. Using this to store vegetables, food and seasonings.  Love the color, lids are easy to open with groove for finger. Also lids snaps into place tightly. Very pleased with stackable feature as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones