Kinzi Sport Water Bottle (27 oz.) - Fruit Infuser Water Bottle

I love this bottle! It's a good size, not too big, not too small. I can't wait to try out some of them, such as the Watermelon Mint or Cucumber Citrus! Love this bottle! Not a fan of plain water but this makes drinking water "fun"! My kids love them as well and take them to school. The bottle dropped on the floor once and I thought it broke for sure but it did not! We love to infuse our water with lemon and mint. it's a nice infuser. it keeps me in track of my water consumption. Great product...arrived quickly...and product received in good condition. I recently got this and I absolutely love it! I love it so much. Great product. Really helps increase water intake. This bottle is a strong one. I dropped mine a couple of times but it didn't crack or break. Great infuser! This works well, its easy to clean and large! Nice and sturdy. It fits a lot of fruit. Easy to clean. So perfect and adorable great price. Love the look and everything about this bottle. Everyone always stops me to ask what's inside and where I got this bottle. Highly recommended. I enjoy the great tasting water from these using herbs from my garden and fruit! Great way to rehydrate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones