Kinzi DreamWeave Contoured Sleep Mask - Includes Carrying Pouch and Ear Plugs - For Travel, Shift Work, and Meditation

The perfect shape softly but totally covers area so that no light can come in. Totally relaxing both for sleeping/ napping, or just giving tired eyes a beautiful rest. This product actually helps easily getting into rest or sleep mode. Totally satisfied!! This mask works as described. It's comfortable and blocks out light. It's easily adjustable and comfortable to wear. The sleep mask keeps all light out when positioned correctly. This sleep mask is the best I've found so far! There are several features that make something so small so fantastic. First, it is light-weight, and fits into the provided pouch. Second, it is molded (yet still soft!) so I don't feel like it is pressing across my nose (like other satin/flat-masks do). The eye sections don't actually press against the eye, so this is a great mask to wear mid-day. Love this product! Perfect fit. I can wear it and I am still able to blink my eyes and be completely comfortable. Very comfortable. Soft material with a thick strap and they don't squash my eyes or hurt my ears like some other masks that I've tried. Stays in place. I sleep on my side a lot and toss and turn throughout the night but didn't have any issue with these staying on my head. I can open my eyes. I have long eyelashes but with these I can open my eyes and my lashes don't scrape the material. Big plus. They come with earplugs (which I already have, but a nice bonus) and a cloth case you can store them in. I like it, it is not too thick and definitely work well in blocking light, Tried it two times and I had good sleep at both times. I recommend this product to all my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones