FLYMEI 100ml Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser with 7 Color Changing LED Lamps and Mist Mode Adjustment

I absolutely love this and it was fantastic value. It is wonderful! I love the colors, but prefer the soothing blue the most. I also love that I can turn off the color altogether. This diffuser is awesome for the money.I'm in love! It works perfectly and is so cute. Love the different color settings and the setting for on 30 seconds off 30 seconds. Great price for such an amazing product. If you're looking for a diffuser lol no further. This is the one you want.Love it. A great product at a great price. Seems to fill up a large room with a clean smell. We use it almost daily in our living room, and in bedrooms as needed for illnesses. The kids love the soft glow it gives and it seems to fill the room easily. I love that you can turn off the lights, or leave them on. The diffuser lasts through the night, which was very important to me as I didn't want to have one that turned off in the middle of use. It's nice and small and fits just about anywhere you could want it.it is so simple to use and for something so tiny it really puts out some vapors! it fills 2 good size rooms perfectly. the light is a bit bright but i just do not stare at it and i am fine. Great product. Nearly silent! Love the LED lights. I typically use the 30sec on 30 sec off mode and it will run for hours. I differently recommend this to all my readers friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves