The Electric Grinder by Ozeri

Ozeri is the ultimate accompaniment to any dinning setting where a touch of fresh pepper goes a long way. This has a pretty powerful little battery operated motor. It is very easy to take apart and fill, and the push button makes it pretty effortless.The grinder can be set exactly the way I like it ground. I've cooked for years using pepper already ground to season my food. Knowing that folks said grinding your own pepper assured better flavor (and you can even vary the texture and using various peppercorns). Little did I know! I am now a believer in freshly ground pepper to season food. Ozeri makes life so easy and nice whether it is in health care products such as blood pressure monitors, bathroom scales I am just delighted with each product I've reviewed for Ozeri.I opened it up and easily inserted the 4 batteries. Then I placed fresh peppercorns in the clear "bowl" of the grinder. After putting the 3 pieces back together, I tested it. I found that I could adjust the grind for coarse or fine. A slight depression of the on button makes this one-handed operation easy to use. The elegant design will look beautiful in any kitchen setting or you can easily use it when serving. There is even a light that shines (much like a flashlight) while it is grinding so you can see the progress. This is an excellent feature if you're in a dimly lit area.This peppermill has been a fun kitchen tool that is cool to have on the dining table. I like the light that comes on when grinding the peppercorns. It operates very smooth, and can be done with just one hand. Despite having 4 AA batteries to make this work, it is still light enough to operate one handed. I tried Whole Allspice. It worked great. You can see the various coarsness/fineness of the ground Allspice. The adjustable ceramic grinding mechansism is slick to operate. One hardly has to move the mechansim and it changes.I love the light that it has. Even in a well lit area it comes in handy. The clear container really does help you keep track of how much is still in the grinder. No guessing at all and that makes things super easy! The grip really is very comfortable too. It's not heavy or awkward to hold and you can use one hand to hold and grind the pepper. The grind can be adjusted to a level that you prefer and it was easy to set and adjust when needed. I also love how when it is done grinding there is no extra residue the will drop out of it on your counter or table when you set it down. That has always been a little annoyance of mine. It's easy to clean as well. I love how I can take the peppercorns out and put in a spice to grind and then back to the peppercorns without any trouble. it makes the grinder something that can be used for so many purposes in the kitchen. I am pleased to recommend this as an excellent product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones