Leather Cleaner, Conditioner & 2-in-1 Cleaner + Conditioner Review

This product works exactly as described! It does a superb job at protecting my leather boots from the nasty winter weather. The best thing about it is that it is nontoxic.This is the BEST leather cleaner and restorer I have ever used.Awesome stuff. Used on a leather couch both the cleaner and restorer. Made it amazingly softer and much richer looking. Make sure you have an extra towel or two to buff off the excess restorer after an hour. Very worth it. This leather conditioner deeply cleans all leather and vinyl surfaces. Leather Conditioner And Cleaner For Furniture, Cars, Jackets, Handbags, Shoes, Sofa,Purses And More Reduces stains and marks too. Provides instant restoration to leather by enriching the leather fibers and making it soft and supple. It also prevents premature aging of leather, protects from drying and cracking.This product does a great job of cleaning and conditioning leather surfaces. I could see the dirt being drawn out and removed while I was cleaning. Now I was fully impressed with the added sponge application so you dont have to go out and purchase one separately. It left my sofa the surface looking nice and shiny. So out of all the products I love to use from Leather Nova this is what is suggest, you wont be disappointed. WOW!! Such an awesome product! I have to admit, I was shocked when I saw how much better my purses and my sofa looked. I'm off to work on many other items now.I love the fact that it is non toxic. I don't have to worry about the little people guys or the little furry guys.I especially like the cloth that comes with it. It smells great and the pump is very easy to use. You just need a couple of good squirts to wet the cloth and clean an fair amount of leather.It wiped away the dirt and oils very easily. I had 2 small spots of hair spray where a head rubbed on the back of the chair and that came out very easy. Just 2 swipes and it was gone.This smells very pleasant and the smell does not linger very long. It dries almost instantly. Our chairs ended up looking GREAT!This is a very good size! I love that it has a spray top and it even comes with a good size cloth! Smell is not too overwhelming either! We used the leather cleaner and after one use the leather looked so much better. I can't believe the difference it had made. Were so happy with this Leather Nova!! AAAAA+.This is a great leather cleaner that works great on my car interior as well as my shoes and handbags. This is so easy and convenient to use because it is in a spray bottle. Another great feature is that it dries very quickly without a lot of rubbing with a towel. A free microfiber towel comes with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones