Soundpeats QY7(New Version Upgraded) V4.1 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Headphones

These surprised me at how far of distance they stay connected. Battery life is as good as I expected and fit my ears nicely after figuring out the right adjustment for my ears.For the price, these headphones are great! The battery life is accurate at about a solid 5 hours of music/phone use mixed.I loved these headsets.Well they sound great stay in my ear while working out.I can walk around most of my house while doing chores and it reaches pretty far. I also have workout and ran on the treadmill with them without any issues. I have small ears and the buds fit well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones