Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology

pleasantly surprised that this is one is more accurate than others. I find that it is better to keep it in the pocket of pants or shorts to more accurately measure the steps. Very easy to set up. I love how I am making a competition with myself. I try to beat my previous steps the day before each day. Does it count steps? Yes. Does it save a weeks data? Yes. Love this pedometer! Super easy to set and use. It's the perfect size to fit in my workout pants or even jeans pockets. It counts stairs and I love that I can see how many calories I've burned and how far I've walked. Great for counting steps calories miles etcetera for the day. Does not convert back to 0 after 7 days and advertised. This little unit is pretty accurate and easy to setup. I think it is better to have it hanging around your neck though as it seems to better detect individual steps that way. Nice they included a little screwdriver for changing out the battery which should last awhile with the auto sleep mode (activated after 30 seconds of inactivity). The backlit option is also nice and being able to check multiple readings and store and review the results is good for those that log and track their fitness goals. Such a lightweight unit you can easily use it pretty much anywhere. I also liked the rubberized backside as it gives it a nice secure feel in the hand during operation. The manual is clear and easily understood so no real problems in real world usage that come to mind.Finally a pedometer that works well and is easy for me to use. Very simple to set up and I hang it around my neck and have been keeping track and it is totally accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones