Women's Printing Blue Galaxy Hooded Pullovers Sweatshirts

Wonderful product! I was very pleased, the only down side to this product is that it didn't fit me so I gave it to my little girl it is so beautiful I really love the design.My first impression upon pulling it out of the bag was super soft!! inside and out!Daughter LOVED it and she wears it everyday when its not hot outside and you will never see it off of her unless its hot lol.For the price, this is a great hoodie. Not too thick or too thin, and very comfortable. The quality can't beat. I really loved the color of it and I love how it looks like night time with the stars. It was so beautiful and the price is amazing.I love how thin the fabric is. My little girl have received many compliments. About this item it was soft and warm for sure but it's defiantly smaller than what it says the size runs small.I love this hoodie. The colors are great. •Material: 20% Cotton,80% Polyester •PLEASE compare below size info with yours before buying •Approx. Size Details: Bust 40.6"/103cm, Length 23.2"/59cm.Size 4-6 •3D Digital Printing,Vivic Presentation •Stretchy and Comfortable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones