Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale in Tempered Glass - with Timer, Alarm and Temperature Display

I am very impress with this new gourmet digital kitchen scale. I have a few as that we are starting to prep food with our getting fit program and there are three of us with different weighing process. I have to say that I have never seen kitchen scale like this one. First of all it has a wide spacious tempered glass platform, It features 4 easy touch buttons that work perfectly as soon as you touch them. It has the precision tare feature that instantly tells you the net weight of the ingredients. I love that it has a large high contrast blue backlit LCD screen and it displays the weights in lb, kg, oz, fl.oz and ml. which are the most used. What I love also about this one is that it has 4 unique features that a kitchen needs they are a alarm, a timer, a real time clock and a temperature sensor which I have myself have not seen in other kitchen scales. This company has thought about our personal needs in a kitchen that a lot of bakers and cookers need. This is a light weight scale which is great to pick up and its great to keep in a corner on the counter. Also it as a easy access battery compartment on the back and includes 3 AAA batteries. I have use this for my cooking and when I have to sort out the dry beans for 2 people. It is easy to use and easy to clean as well. There's a clock you can set on the scale along with a kitchen timer for cooking foods. It will beep once it hits 0. You can measure various liquids and it lets you choose from either milk or water measurements. What's also cool is the scale can measure temperature around itself. I love the scale and think it's beautiful. I use this scale for everything. It is slim and small. This scale has gotten a lot of use in my kitchen.nice design and accurately works well.Great value, works well, time is good, timer is ok temperate is useful.Love this scale. I use it for food and it's just simply the best. It weighs in OZ and Grams. A dieters best friend. I also love the fact that the screen is placed to the right of the platform so when I put a plate or bowl on it. Great good looking functional product, great pricing and fast shipping. The glass top makes cleaning easy, and is definitely most preferred than a plastic top. The digits are easy to read and stays on for a reasonable time for your reading.Works as expected. Hold "unit" button for several seconds to switch between SAE and metric. Weighs my 100 gram standard weight as 100.0 grams. I recommend this kitchen scale to all my reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones