Ozeri ZB21 Weightmaster 400-Pounds Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Change Detection

First I'm going to tell you about this amazing new scale I got in the mail. The Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Change Detection was designed and engineered in the USA to provide a comprehensive yet simple weight management solution to measure and track your weight. Featuring BMI Measurement and Auto Recognition Technology, the Ozeri WeightMaster weighs up to 400 lbs and displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), a measure of your body fat based on your height and weight. Immediately after displaying your weight and BMI, the scale’s Weight Change Detection displays your “net weight change” from your last weigh-in (L1), the average of your last 3 weigh-ins (L3), and last 7 weigh-ins (L7). By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to see how your current weight changes day to day, from the last 3 days, and over the previous week. For users who would rather just focus on their weight trend without worrying so much about the actual numbers, the WeightMaster features Color Alert Technology, which displays your weight change in a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback. With built-in intelligence, the WeightMaster requires no complicated synching and spares you the data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives. Precision engineered and durably made, WeightMaster auto-calibrates with Step on technology and auto-powers off to preserve battery life. The Ozeri WeightMaster is made out of impact-resistant tempered glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won’t damage flooring. Ships with 3 AAA batteries included, and backed by Ozeri's 100% Hassle-Free Satisfaction Guarantee. I did receive my order today and I put to the test. Is working wonderful. Now I be able to use every day to see how much I lost or gain . Scale not just work very good but look very good too. And for the price, it is a very good deal.I recently had the opportunity to try an Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs. Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection and I must say this is one of the coolest bathroom scales I have ever had the opportunity to use. It’s fully functional with BMI Measurement and Auto Recognition Technology. Better yet if you are someone in need of a larger scale size the Ozeri WeightMaster weighs up to 400 lbs. for each individual. I love that this scale displays your BMI because my BMI is what I am trying to get down. I am all about losing weight but my BMI will be the biggest indicator of success for me. I have never seen a scale with this type of technology but I have to confess it’s my favorite feature! For once daily weigh ins are actually encouraged because the Ozeri WeightMaster give you the ability to see how your current weight changes day to day, or over the previous week. For those people who are just looking to insure the scale is headed in the right direction without focusing on the actual number the WeightMaster features Color Alert Technology, which displays your weight change in a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback. How awesome is that? I love that you don’t have to get caught in the number but just where the scale is going. Sometimes those numbers will play a lot of head games with you. With this scale that isn’t a worry anymore! If you are like me the color change is perfect for weighing in each day because I don’t want to focus on the numbers so much but more that I am losing. I look forward to seeing my big loss each Sunday so I don’t want to see the number all week long. Who knew that a scale could be so intelligent? The WeightMaster requires no complicated synching and spares you the data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives because it’s precision engineered and durably made. I also love that the WeightMaster auto-calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off to preserve battery life. I really hate when you step on the scale only for it to keep calibrating over and over. You start to believe that your weight isn’t accurate because it keeps changing each time you step on it. You won’t have to worry about inconsistency with the WeightMaster because before your new weight is displayed the WeightMaster has already calibrated for accuracy and precision. The Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs. Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Differential Detection is a MUST for anyone trying to lose weight and feel encouraged along the way. Once again the Ozeri company stuns me with another useful household good. I have never seen such a beautiful, shiny black glass scale, easy to wipe clean. Especially one that includes the Body Mass Index and shows you how much weight you've gained or loss in COLOR! Red = weight gain. Green = weight loss. Hopefully I'll be in the green soon and stay there until I reach my goal weight!Using the scale: Tapping the "SET" option with your toe, the screen lights up. You would enter the "USER" number, then press "SET" again to enter your height. After stepping on the scale and it takes your weight, your BMI index will appear. If the scale had measured your weight previously, it will display either red or green letting you know how much weight you have gained or lost since the last weigh in.There are a lot more features on this scale compared to other scales that I have ever used. The scale is very easy to use and comes with an easy to understand user's manual and batteries. Just insert the batteries into the battery compartment underneath the scale to get started. Then step on the scale to start the programming. This digital scale has a reinforced tempered glass platform that weighs up to 400lbs (180kg). In the setup process, you can change the unit of measurement very easily on the bottom of the scale. It comes in black or white and is also equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage your floors. There is an auto-recognition technology for five unique users. You setup each user with their height in order for the scale to calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI), a measure of your body fat based on your height and weight. The next time you use the scale, it will auto recognize you after displaying your current BMI and height. It will then compare your current weight with the last recorded weight to display your new weight change in color. With the color alert technology, the scale will display the weight changes in red if you have gained weight and in green if you have lost weight. The scale automatically calibrates with Step on technology and auto powers off to preserve battery life. The Ozeri scale also provides a memory access feature that allows you to easily look up seven of your most recent recorded weights.By measuring your weight with the Ozeri WeighMaster Scale, you get to see how your current weight changes from day to day and know what your BMI is. This will help you a lot if you are in need of losing or gaining weight. This is by far the best scale that I have ever used. I am enjoying this scale in my weight loss journey and it has already helped me learn more about my weight and focus on my diet goals better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones