pura d'or

pura d'or sent me some shampoo and conditioner and in love with it.I am shocked at how great my hair looks. It does not fall out anymore, and it looks super healthy. This combo is the absolute best thing I have ever seen for my hair the shampoo and conditioner I used to use let my hair fall out and these don't I recommend this product to everyone that reads this.Love this whole product line. I'm hooked on the creamy lather of their shampoo.the conditioner makes our hair softer each time we reuse it.the product has a pleasant scent.We personally do recommend this product(with PURA d'or Organic conditioner) to every person suffering from dried stiffed up lifeless hair.When I got the Pura d'or Premium Organic Conditioner in the house and tried it for the first time, I noticed how nice it smelt and that it works best with just a small bit to get the desired results. After applying to the hair the directions recommend you wait 2 minutes before washing, this will allow it to get absorbed. For me, I'm a huge lover for all natural and healthy products because it shows! I can tell just by the use that it makes a whole lot of a difference than applying a chemical based product that results in frizzy, split ends, and just horrible hair waiting to fall out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones