Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty

I'm really happy the Radha Beauty Eye Gel. It is a gel but has a smooth texture. I use one pump and then dab it around my eyes and forehead. Just that one little pump goes a long way. I can do all around my eyes and still have a little extra left over. The gel has a very light scent that reminded me of cucumbers. The scent gives it that luxurious spa like feel and I really like it alot.I can't wait to use it more often and see how it performs with a more longer test of time but so far, I am greatly happy with it.I can tell a tight firm feeling is there under my eyes but it is not uncomfortable. On top of the tightness I do feel a tiny little tingling sensation as well. It absorbed fast and is not greasy.I will no longer be buying the name brand products because this product works so much better then anything else I used.I love how quickly the gel absorbs, is very mild but also highly effective! After only a couple of weeks of using this product I can see a definite improvement in fine lines, texture and overall tone around the eyes! I will be back for more, thank you Radha!you can buy this product at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NBAKXIA?psc=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones