Persaud Girl Series

I just started to read the Persaud Girl Series and it is really interesting at first I didn't get into the books then the more I read I really like it I mostly like poetry book but I am really getting into these books there are 4 different books in this series and in on the first book so far there are called The Bet (Persaud Girl, #1),Just Perfect! (Persaud Girl #2),on time (persaud girl #3,For Keeps (Persaud Girl)is the last book and if you really want a interesting books to read I would go look up these books and start reading and I'm writing to you guys about this book series so when you have time and bored with nothing to do and need something good to read I would really go look up these books to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones