Ozeri OZK1 Elite Chef Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set, Black

Wow, these are the best knifes I have ever owned. I had never put that much thought into kitchen knifes before. A knife is a knife...right?....wrong!! The thing I love about these knife (besides the look which is very nice) is that they are very sharp. Normally some knifes are not that sharp these are the best knifes I ever have the cut throw meat like it's nothing and they are so amazing. Absolutely love the knife set, super sophisticated and modern looking. The knives are also great quality and cut very nicely. I was surprised by how lightweight these knives felt, but still solid enough in my hand when cutting food. The knives cut well during my initial testing (passed my meat cutting test), but time will tell how well they hold up and maintain their edge. I am by no means a professional chef so I was looking for something lightweight, functional, and would not take up a lot of room in my tiny kitchen. What I really like is that the knives are all a one-piece design, this eliminates the worry of handle issues or food getting left in the crevice between blade and handle. The knives were sharp right out of the box.I love the look and model for this knife set. The design blends with the design of our modern home, and I was more than happy to get rid of the ugly, bulky knife block we had in our kitchen before. I do love that the knives the come with this set are one continuous piece, so you don't have to worry about loose handles over time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones