Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses, 8-Ounce, Set of 4

Wow, these are the best glasses I have ever owned. I had never put that much thought into kitchen glasses before. A glass is a glass...right?....wrong!! The thing I love about these glasses (besides the look which is very nice) is the hot cold isolation on the outside. Normally, I only put cold beverages in a glass because hot ones would burn my hand. Because of the air gap between the internal glass and the external glass, the hot will not transfer to your hand! And with cold drinks, you don't have to hold the glass with your fingertips to prevent your hand from getting too cold! The dimple on the side of the glasses looks nice and is also very functional to ensure that the glass won't slip out of your hand. My kids have no problem holding them and they were impressed also, I think mainly by the look. The other important feature of these glasses is sturdiness. With the air gap between the external and internal glass, I would normally worry about the glasses being fragile. But these glasses do not have that light weight, thin walled fragile feel. They feel sturdy and I believe they will last a long time...I love these cups there amazing and I recommend these cups to all my readers there so amazing to have in your kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones