Ozeri Electric Wine Bottle Opener with Aerating Pourer and Foil Cutter

The packaging was perfect and shipping was very fast. The product itself is very durable and reliable. It works very well and opens wine bottles quickly. This is the best wine bottle opener I've ever used.I love wine a lot and as much as I love it I lose my corkscrew all the time. This looks great sitting on my counter and I don't have to worry about losing it! It's quick and easy and people ask about what it is and they love it too! If you appreciate a nice glass of wine you'll want this in your kitchen. Would also make a really nice gift.This wine opener is fabulous opening the bottle. It is also very easy for me to open.I used to have a very,very difficult time opening wine bottles with a manual wine opener. Most of the time, I had to ask my boyfriend to help. Now I do it with such ease.I love the foil cutter and the aerating pourer.The Ozeri Prestige Electric Wine Opener is modern, elegant, and it surely will impress your guest. It is very easy to use, just plugging the base to the wall and placing the unit on it for the recommended 12 hours, a red light flashes while it's charging and turn green when it’s completely charged. Opening the wine was quite easy, just put the bottle upright in a table, position the Ozeri Prestige Electric Wine Opener securely on top, and push the button down and wait until you hear the Ozeri stop, lift up and that is it, the cork is out. Release the cork by pushing the button up and it will push the cork out.The foil cutter, and wine aerator are a nice bonus. It is elegant, lightweight and easy to use.You can have your wine opened in seconds with almost no effort at all with this! Mine came out of the box charged and ready to use. Just simply place the opener over the cork, push the button for the cork screw to go down into the cork, press the button up for the cork screw to pull the cork out. You do have to be careful not to wind the cork up to far into the opener or it will be a pain getting the cork out. I did that my first time. It honestly took seconds. There is no struggling, pulling, or twisting on your part. Comes with it's own charger that you plug into the base, but I love that you do not have to keep the charger plugged in at all times and you can use this several times before needing recharged. For those who love wine and are older or have problems turning or pulling things, I would say this is a must have. For everyone else, it is just fun.This is a such great product for me or other women who have experience not strong enough to hold and open the wine bottle cap. This is the right product with electric wine bottle opener so simple and easy.At first glance, I found the Ozeri Wine Opener to be visibly sleek and an attractive addition to the bar for entertaining. The wine opener functioned well and the directions were spot on. I would recommend the Ozeri Wine Opener for anyone who enjoys entertaining or an occasional bottle of wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones