12 Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri

Wonderful pan, the sides are nice and high and the non stick works great. There is a line in the instruction manual about giving the pan of oil a light coating of oil before you cook - each time. That seems to make a lot of difference in the sticking department. I now do that on all my non stick pans and it seems to work well.It is a large pan that fits a good amount of food. After it is seasoned properly, it cooks well under high heat. I especially like the fact that it is environmentally safe and at a great price.This is a great value, it is very useful and controls heat wonderfully. Easy to clean as well.I highly recommend this Wok and other pans by Ozeri. There are so many ways to use the 12 Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri. You can use it for Braising, Steaming, Deep Fat Frying, and Stir Frying.I like this Wok so far. It does not ask a lot oil while cooking. A good non-stick wok. That is important.Not high maintenance cookware at all. I usually just wash it with soapy warm water and that's it. I haven't even seasoned it once! Happy that they are eco friendly.We love it so far. Love the fact that it is green in function and in color stands out in the kitchen quite nicely.I took it out, read the directions and oiled it as directed. I maintained the heat as directed, never used it in a dish washer (hand washed it only) and re-oiled it periodically as that can help with most non-stick pans.Having a great item like this that serves a number of functions as either a pot or pan is exactly what I needed, and I love that it's a green product. I get very nervous about the link between aluminum/teflon products and dementia/Alzheimers, so I'd originally been looking for a glass product. (They don't make them anymore.) This was an excellent.This pan is great nothing sticks to it. Very easy to clean. I've made stirfries in it and nothing sticks to the sides or the bottom. This is a wonderful pan and it is a wonderful price and if your looking for a pan that is non stick this is your pan to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones