sades headset

I have two headsets to talk about there from the same company the first one is Sades SA920 Wired Stereo Gaming Over Ear Headphones with Microphone for Xbox One / Xbox 360 / PS4 / PC /Cell phones / iPad - Black/White my first impression is for the price they are a great headset. Sound is awesome, with great bass response. Very comfortable and enjoyable to wear. Awesome headset for gaming. I am a huge gamer who likes to play for hours at a time. I needed a new gaming headset because my last pair broke so I picked up the SA921 PLUS. They are super comfortable to wear for hours at a time and the sound quality is awesome for the price. They don't feel cheap at all and best of all I can use them with my xbox, pc The most comfortable headset I've ever owned - and that's what it all boiled down to for me. So many products offer excellent sound quality these days - including this one with sharp 7.1 surround sound - so what I really was hunting for was a headset I could wear for 3+ hours and have ZERO pain! These are perfect! [i have big ears/head]. Excellent sound either stereo or 7.1 surround for gaming. They are very strong built。happy with it. They work wonderfully! Very streamlined and comfortable. Works great as headphones too lol. This is my first headset, I was not sure what to get, but for the price they really impressed me. The second headset I want to talk about is the SADES sa930 Wired Gaming Headset with Microphone for Pc/Mac/Xbox One/Cell Phone/Ps4/Table(green) The sound quality was great and the voice commands were easy . They worked perfect and as described , The voice commands weren't laggy and there wasn't an issue with hearing as long as i spoke clearly . These aren't the most comfortable but i do believe it's more so i need to get use to them or break them in as they are brand new and still stiff. The sound is very clear and I love having a volume rocker on headphones because sometimes if a video or something is really low you can't hear the video with normal headphones but with these simply use the attached volume rocker :) All in All I recommend these for those who want a good pair without paying a lot. Great headset for the price. Sound quality is awesome and my friends have told me that my mic quality is crispy clean.Good audio quality, Comfortable and light.It's a plug and play. I've had no problems with it. Really good value for sa939 headset, audio is very clear and good quality. These sound great, look good, mic works great as well, would buy again. These headphones have served me great since I purchased them. Use them for gaming, and find they sound great. Especially for the relatively low price point, when compared to other "gaming headsets." Build quality is good.. Boy I am so glad I did! These are amazing quality! I have a bunch of different headset as I am an avid gamer. You have the headsets that look cool, the ones that light up, ones that look more comfortable than they really are, and your expensive name brand headphones. These you get everything in one! These are so comfortable, I was shocked I refused to write a review on these until I seriously wore them extensively and put them through the ringer. These are just as good if not better than the name brand headsets out there. The sound quality is amazing I am super impressed with everything about this headset. The wire is just long enough, it's not 30 feet long like some headsets, it's also not 3 feet like others either it's the right length.The mic has amazing reception, you don't have to whisper or scream into it, it picks your voice up like normal. The odd looking cage on top actually doesn't look strange when your wearing the headset, it keeps its shape, its sturdy and doesn't dig into your head. The price point is right on, honestly I would pay double for these they are made of such good quality. Most cheaper headsets have a funny smell like Massey produced cheaper end products, these don't have a bad smell at all. I really don't have any complaints at all. Usually my complaint about headsets is them being uncomfortable, and not being able to move the mic, this headset lets you curve the mic in towards your mouth, or away from you like higher end headsets. It also doesn't have the standard one wire bendability, it's a sturdy mechanism that allows you to position it over and over again. Absolutely satisfied with my purchase. I am eager to try out more of the sades product line, as I'm sure it's as of the same quality. These have totally replaced my turtle beaches, my wireless headsets entirely. Super happy! If you are doubting on weather to buy these, buy them. You won't be sorry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones