veneev Car Sun Shade for Side and Rear Window (3 Pack) - Car Sunshade Protector

This is exactly the kind of product I was looking for.After using these car shades, I must say, I am thoroughly impressed! I have never used window shades such as these before because I did not think that they would actually make a difference in the interior temperature of my car. This product definitely proved me wrong! With these hanging in my car, I would say that the overall temperature inside my car has decreased by at least ten to twenty degrees. The installation of this product was also extremely easy. It only took a few seconds! I am also very impressed with the durability of these shades. They shades can be bent without breaking in half. These are also great for kids who are riding int he back seat! Before, I would often get many complaints from the back seat saying that the sun was too bright or i was too hot. This product solves that problem. They do come off very easily, more so if you roll down the window, but I believe that should be an obvious to not to that. Very nice, high quality sun shade. I was blown away with the quality of the shades. Very easy to install on the sides of the car windows. No sucshon cups used, which is a great feature because those never work. Great quality material, durable. Sturdy. Works great, I am so impressed with these, these are the best I have ever bought. Keeps the sun out for the little ones in the backseats. What a great product this is. Protect kids from over 97% of sun's harmful UV Rays with a great car window shade package. - Includes two 20" x 12" side car window sun shades, and a 30.3" x 19.6" rear car sun shade, with a bonus premium storage pouch for the 2 side shades and a dashboard mat added. EZ cling-on sunshades — Our Sun shade made from strong static material and will stick forever without adhesives that leave a messy residue. The side car sun shade don’t need suction cups, although these have been added to the larger back window Sun shade to give it a longer-lasting hold. Quick, Easy & Simple to use car sun shades! Totally convenient! pop-open instantly when needed. Our Twist 2 Fold modern design Sunshades is small enough to easily and comfortably fit into any car organizer. make this a perfect car accessories gift for that special friend. Safety is alwayes first - these best value car seat window shades effectively guard your car/van/SUV (or other vehicle) side and back window without blocking the driver’s view, or the baby car mirror – no safety compromises whatsoever! Perfect for long car rides with kids & pets. Our special high visibility sun protector provides SPF 30+ Protection, and at the same time prevents your passengers from getting too hot. Proven to keep your car cooler on sunny days. Comes with LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEED WARRANTY!! lol. The Veneev Car Sun Shade for Side and Rear Window are a great way to keep sun off of the kids without the permanent tinting of windows. Window tint is not only expensive but also can make seeing out windows difficult. The Veneev Sun Shade Set keeps sun from coming through the side and even the back window. I needed something for my car to provide some relief from the glare and heat through the rear windows. I have the darkest legal tint for Texas but it's not enough to keep my young backseat passengers from complaining. My experience has been great so far. I have these currently in a 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis with apparently has more curvature to the side rear windows than other vehicles. I have used about 5 different brands and they cost the same or less, they all attached by little suction cups and not have the strength to hold on to the glass. The suction cup would fail or the shade fabric would tear where the suction cup was attached. The Veneev Sun Shade are the only sub shade I have used that attach directly to the glass! This was the major selling point as I only needed them for the side windows. Static electricity is now my friend! I would have never guessed that they would have done this well! I have even taken them off and used them with the same success in a rental with flat rear windows. As a side note, traffic is a lot more peaceful with these sun shades. :) I would definitely recommend to my family and friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones