KidsTime Baby Children's Elephant Pillows Soft Plush Stuff Dolls Soft Plush Toys Lumbar Pillow(BLUE)

First off it arrives in a garbage bag that's been folded over. If you are looking for a super soft, cuddly gift or photo prop you may want to read on. This is a super SOFT, cuddly, pink elephant. I would absolutely recommend this as a baby shower gift!! The elephant stands 24" The face of this elephant is so sweet. I love the fact that the eyes are stitched into the elephant, which is a great safety feature for the little ones. Add in big floppy ears and a long trunk with short tusks all that are tightly sewn in. The legs and arms are long enough to wrap around a baby. The elephant is stuffed with a fusion fiber; a hypoallergenic polyester fiber that will hold up to wash after wash. This guy is so dang cute that this will easily be a favorite animal so it will need plenty of washings! I have to say it again. This elephant is so absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! Very WELL made with no loose seams. No flaws that I can find anywhere. this is such a cute elephant! It is much larger than I was expecting and it is so soft! I absolutely love it! I got it much sooner than the original ship date too which was wonderful! I absolutely love the fact that this elephant is machine washable and you can tumble dry this elephant! This is the cutest elephant. I am thoroughly and completely in love!! SO CUTE!! The Baby stuffed elephant is absolutely adorable. It measures 21 x 18 x 9.2 inches and it so very soft. Softer than almost any stuffed animal I have ever felt. Almost like a crushed velvet feel. It is very big and squishy and is recommended for ages 2 years and older, but makes a beautiful prop for a baby picture. It comes in blue, pink, purple and grey. It's so incredibly soft to touch. It's so warm and fuzzy and cozy and cuddly! Ah! I love it. I'm impressed with the softness, the detail to the eyes (they are sewn in and you don't have to worry about parts detaching from the animal), and how it's able to be used in so many different ways. You can prop your kids head up on the body, you can wrap it around the baby's body, etc. I really think this would be adorable for pictures too. The tusks are so cute and are not flimsy at all. The ears are my favorite part. They remind me of Dumbo so much! The elephant is stuffed but not overly stuffed. This allows you to move the animal any way that you need to for your little baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1-Light Exterior Wall Mount Lantern Fixture, Black Finish on Steel with Clear Glass Textured Panels, WISBEAM Outdoor Collection

TOPAIS Cycle Gloves - Half Finger Light Pad Gloves for Gym Riding and More - Women and Men Sporting Gloves

sports Bracelet, Arvin Fitness Activity Tracker Smart Watch Sport Tracker Health Wireless Monitor Wristband with Bluetooth 4.0 Sleep Monitoring Pedometer Call Message Reminder for iOS Android Phones